At BankUnited, we’re committed to recruiting and retaining the best minds, the brightest talent and the boldest decision makers—all dedicated to providing personal service and custom-fit solutions for our clients. As a company, we believe that we can reach our goals, if you can reach yours. That’s why we foster an inclusive environment where all employees are given the opportunity to advance, grow and achieve their goals. Among our chief priorities is your professional development. And you’ll benefit with training and groundbreaking resources that prepare you to reach your full potential…so we can reach ours.
Join BankUnited today! Working for BankUnited provides you with exciting challenges and growth opportunities to advance in your personal and career goals. Apply now and start your career with BankUnited.
At BankUnited, we believe in providing our employees the most competitive
benefits available, including:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Employees scheduled to work between 20 – 29 hours per week are eligible to participate in 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off