BUSINESS CREDIT CARDS
Choosing the right business card is easier than ever
No matter which card you choose, you’ll enjoy important features like:
FLEXIBLE CASH REWARDS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Visa® Business Cash Card
For those looking for cash back, this card lets you earn flexible rewards for your everyday business purchases.
REWARDS TO USE THE WAY YOU WANT4
Visa® Business Real Rewards Card
This card lets you earn rewards to use the way you want. When you’re ready to cash in, simply redeem your points for cash back, merchandise, travel deals and gift cards from popular retailers.
Visa® Business Rewards PLUS Card
Earn points for every dollar you spend in the category where you spend most.
- Earn 3 points monthly for every $1 you spend the most on: cellular phone service, hotel or airline 6
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases
- Plus, earn 20,000 one-time bonus rewards points after you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months 3
- No cap or limit on the total cash back you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for rewards 4
PAY DOWN BALANCES
Visa® Business Platinum Card
Pay down balances quickly with this credit card option.
- Pay down your other credit card balances faster with a great low introductory rate for an extended time
- Save on interest
- Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a BankUnited checking or savings account or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles.
- Cash Rewards Card: “Cash Back Rewards” are the rewards you earn under the program. Cash Back Rewards are tracked as points and each point in Cash Back Rewards earned is equal to $0.01. You may simply see “Cash Back” in marketing material when referring to the rewards you earn. You will earn 1 Reward Point (“Point”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. You will also earn 2 additional Points (for a total of 3 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in the merchant category code as office supplies or cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services. In addition, you will earn 1 additional Point (for a total of 2 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in any of the following merchant category codes: automated fuel dispensers and service stations or restaurants. The number of additional Points earned on office supply store purchases, cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services, automated fuel dispensers, and service stations or restaurants is unlimited. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
- Bonus rewards points or cash back will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. One-time bonus rewards will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $2,000 or more are made to your Account within three months from Account opening.
- The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
- Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
- Rewards PLUS: Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account. You may earn additional Points for purchases at merchants that are classified as: airlines, cellular phone services, or hotels (each, a “Category”). You will earn an additional 1.5 Reward Points (for a total of 3 Reward Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases in the one Category that has the highest total Net Purchases charged to your Account (the “Highest Category”) during each billing cycle.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.