Supplemental Medical Coverage
Major medical pays for doctors, hospitals, and prescriptions. AFLAC pays cash directly to you, unless otherwise assigned, to help with daily expenses due to an illness or accident. Your AFLAC benefits check helps you pay for the many out-of-pocket expenses you incur when you are sick or hurt –like the cost of transportation to and from medical facilities, parking, additional childcare expenses, groceries, or even rent. It’s totally up to you. To enroll at any time contact our AFLAC rep Katty Cohen: 561-414-0032 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To enroll, manage, or view your policies you can visit the AFLAC website (link: everwellbenefits.com) or contact Katty Cohen 561-414-0032 – email@example.com
- Why AFLAC – AFLAC fact sheet
The following plan summaries outline each of the plans offered by AFLAC to BankUnited Employees:
- AFLAC Accident Advantage
- AFLAC Cancer Assurance
- AFLAC Critical Care Plan
- AFLAC Hospital Advantage (HSA)
- AFLAC Hospital Advantage (non HSA)
- AFLAC Plus Rider
- AFLAC Short Term Disability
- AFLAC Policy Rates (Florida) – Summary of rates for all the BankUnited AFLAC plans, specially negotiated for BankUnited employees in Florida.
- AFLAC Policy Rates (New York) – Summary of rates for all the BankUnited AFLAC plans, specially negotiated for BankUnited employees in New York.