ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING SYSTEMS CONVERSION
NEW DIGITAL BANKING EXPERIENCE
Our new online and mobile banking experience is live! We’re excited to show you your enhanced digital experience. Please review the following information to learn more about key features and improvements.
NEW AND IMPROVED FEATURES
- New look and feel to the app with a streamlined customer experience
- Free transfers to other people.
- Improved security and authentication measures for enhanced customer protection
- Personal data sync across all systems
- Internal transfers on the mobile app
- Expanded transaction history on the mobile app
ENHANCEMENTS YOU’LL ENJOY
- Sleek and modern design – Enjoy seamless integrated navigation across all your devices
- Reconstructed budgeting tool – Track and manage your budget and savings goals amongst all your accounts, even those at other financial institutions!
- Improved and secure two-way communication – Have a question about a transaction? No problem! You can simply select ‘Message Center’ directly through online banking and submit your question!
- Enhanced security features, such as Touch ID/Face ID (Apple) and Fingerprint Login (Android)
Internal and External TransfersInternal Transfers
(transfers between BankUnited accounts)
- All internal transfers that are scheduled to occur on or after April 14th will still take place.
- Modifications to existing transfers cannot be made from April 14th through April 18th.
- For internal transfers only, you may call our Client Care Center at (877) 779-2265 to cancel and reschedule transfers.
(transfers to/from other financial institutions)
- All external transfers with a scheduled payment date through April 16th will be processed accordingly.
- All external transfers with a scheduled payment date on April 17th or later will need to be rescheduled.
- All new payments or modifications to existing ones should be made PRIOR to conversion on April 14th as changes will not be possible during conversion.
- Any external accounts added will need to be re-added on the new system.
Mobile Check Deposits
- Check deposits can still be made before, during, and after conversion.
- After conversion, you will see your mobile deposit activity documented under the deposit account’s transaction history. Mobile deposit activity will no longer be separated as “mobile deposit transactions”.
Account Alerts (Notifications)
- All alerts you currently have set up will remain after conversion EXCEPT the following. These will not be available in the new system.
- Balance update
- Personal message
- Payment due
- Payment overdue
- Maturity date
- Customers who are enrolled in receiving eStatements will continue to be enrolled in the new system automatically. Your eStatement history will be transferred over.
- Customers who have not enrolled in receiving eStatements will have the opportunity to do so after conversion.
- If you're signed up for Money Management, you will need to re-enable it under the "Additional Services" section in the navigation menu. Once re-enabled, all budgeting, spending, and connected external accounts will be transferred over to the new system.