ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING SYSTEMS CONVERSION
Important Conversion InformationA new online and mobile banking experience is coming soon! While we convert our systems to enhance your digital experience, please review the following critical information and required steps for a smooth conversion.
Last day to schedule or modify Bill Pay payments
All money movement services (transfers, money management) will not be available
First day to use our new systems!
*During conversion, all current online and mobile banking services will go into “read-only” mode. The only available functionality will be the viewing of account balances. If you require additional assistance, please call our Client Care Center at (877) 779-2265.
What do I need to do?
- Ensure all payments and transfers are scheduled by April 9th so that they can still be processed on time.
- For any Bill Pay payments that are due on or before April 23rd, we suggest that you schedule payment to be delivered no later than April 16th to reduce potential delays.
- Confirm that we have your current email address on file so you don’t miss important communications.
- Review the important changes occurring during and after conversion in the sections below.
Quicken and Quickbooks will no longer be supported. If you use these applications, all of your current data will still be saved.
Internal and External TransfersInternal Transfers
(transfers between BankUnited accounts)
- All internal transfers that are scheduled to occur on or after April 14th will still take place.
- Modifications to existing transfers cannot be made from April 14th through April 18th.
- For internal transfers only, you may call our Client Care Center at (877) 779-2265 to cancel and reschedule transfers.
(transfers to/from other financial institutions)
- All external transfers with a scheduled payment date through April 16th will be processed accordingly.
- All external transfers with a scheduled payment date on April 17th or later will need to be rescheduled.
- All new payments or modifications to existing ones should be made PRIOR to conversion on April 14th as changes will not be possible during conversion.
- Any external accounts added will need to be re-added on the new system.
Mobile Check Deposits
- Check deposits can still be made before, during, and after conversion.
- After conversion, you will see your mobile deposit activity documented under the deposit account’s transaction history. Mobile deposit activity will no longer be separated as “mobile deposit transactions”.
Account Alerts (Notifications)
- All alerts you currently have set up will remain after conversion EXCEPT the following. These will not be available in the new system.
- Balance update
- Personal message
- Payment due
- Payment overdue
- Maturity date
- Customers who are enrolled in receiving eStatements will continue to be enrolled in the new system automatically. Your eStatement history will be transferred over.
- Customers who have not enrolled in receiving eStatements will have the opportunity to do so after conversion.
- If you're signed up for Money Management, you will need to re-enable it under the "Additional Services" section in the navigation menu. Once re-enabled, all budgeting, spending, and connected external accounts will be transferred over to the new system.