EASY BANKING FOR BUSY LIVESMake your financial journey more rewarding with the right account. Choose from a variety of personal accounts to help build your financial relationship with BankUnited and use our digital banking solutions to help you manage your money on the go.
Move MoneySecurely transfer funds, pay bills
and send and receive money
Secure LoginUse Fingerprint Login and Face ID
for enhanced security 1
Mobile WalletAdd your BankUnited debit card
to Apple Pay, Google Pay and
Samsung Pay 2
Account ServicingReceive custom alerts, online
statements and secure messaging 3
Pay BillsEasily pay and manage
Mobile Check DepositSnap an image of your check
and deposit on the go 4
Set Savings GoalsSave for the things you want
Real-time BalanceKnow how much you have
available at any time 5
- Certain devices are eligible for enrollment in Face ID® or fingerprint sign-in. If eligible, you will have the option to enroll by following the prompts within the mobile banking app. If you store multiple fingerprints on your device including those of additional persons, those persons will also be able to access your mobile banking app via fingerprint, when fingerprint sign-in is enabled. Data connection required. Wireless carrier fees may apply.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Pay and Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- There is no charge from BankUnited, but message and data rates may apply. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations.
- Mobile Check Deposit is subject to deposit limits. Deposit limits may change at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Digital Banking Terms & Conditions for limitations, terms, conditions and details. Message and data rates may apply.
- Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written.